[Dailydrool] deer xaxa

Sfwill at aol.com Sfwill at aol.com
Sun Jan 10 10:17:50 PST 2010

deer xaxa,
you beez wite.  momma's bed beez my bed, to.  and today, weez  take a nap
and wen weez get up i beez smellin somtin i neber smeld befor.   i beez
sniffin and sniffin but wats cud it beez?  then momma on dat ting  she put on
hers eer and i heer hers say i makin beef stu.  so is dat beez  wat i be
smellin?  wat is beef stu, xaxa?  duz it be smellin reel  gud?  today must be me
birfday, cuz i sleep in hers bed and i smellin beef  stu!  it be bery cold
out but we be bery warm in our house and it smel like  wat i tink is sumtin
dat make me feel bery bery gud.
me will send you sum wif the bwon truk man if me can.
gus