[Dailydrool] Boo boo paw

jacanny at aol.com jacanny at aol.com
Sun Jan 10 10:24:34 PST 2010

Poppy, our 8/9 year old rescue, has developed a problem on the inside of one of her front paws.  We took her to the vet and had it cleaned up and bandaged.  We had it checked and rebandaged and it looked good.  After 2 weeks, the vet took off the bandages and we were to put some "Nei-Predef Puffer" on it twice daily.  Now, it's getting worse again and she will not let us near it to put on the meds.  Walking on grass or rocky surfaces is painful to her.  We think this started with a "sand spur".  We'll take her back to the vet tomorrow.  Anyone with similar paw issues with a recommendation.
If either of the other dogs looks at her paw wrong, we have major snarling activity.

Julie