[Dailydrool] Drooling

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 13:51:08 PST 2010

Sorry I haven't been posting...

Want you all to know that we are drooling and drooling and drooling for every houndie that we read about.

There are so many in need, but all the houndies are in good hands with all your drools and we are saying our nightly prayers for the slaves to have the strength to get through these rough times with you.

We are also happy to see some new inductees into the OEBE and I loved the pics of Morse.  You are such a handsome little devil!

Love and drool,
Annette, Maya, Cassie, Schroeder & Sophie