[Dailydrool] Tidbits

lily5943 at comcast.net lily5943 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 19 19:02:36 PST 2010

I think Della is definitely a BABES candidate, whoever is in charge of
that.  Precious Jolie was the BABES Royal Ambassador of Rescued
Houndies, but Gigi is definitely an OEBE!

Glad to know Conley was innocent (for once)!

Sorry to hear about the Bridge passages.  Mary Ann, I know how you
feel about missing your hound so much.  Sophie passed in 2002 and
Jolie in 2006, but I still miss them so much.  Just the other night I
dreamed that I found Jolie and she had simply run off all this time.

We send drool to everyone in need!!!

Susan
Sent from my iPhone