[Dailydrool] DD

TERRY MARSHALL terrymarshall at wildblue.net
Sun Jan 31 10:25:51 PST 2010

Is anyone else having trouble with the Daily Drool? I am still receiving
notices about an item that closed two weeks ago. Plus when I log on many
times I cannot open the item, or bid on the item if it does open.  There are
many items I would like to bid on, but since I cannot open the item there is
no way to bid on them. I know the rescues would like people to bid on items,
and I would also, but the DD web site is not letting us. Let's hope this
problem can be fixed very soon.
Terry and the hounds, home to the Rio Trio and Lori Lu