[Dailydrool] Please helps us wif da momswabe!!

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 16:09:59 PST 2010

Dis Copper and Elphaba pawin in from the Sand Dieggos.  We gots us a
situation here wif da momswabe.  See last March da momswabe get laid off
from da works along wif 600 other peeps from her work.  She lookie and
lookie and not find da new works.  She get da depressions and get all weepy
on us all da times.  We tighten up da belts and we scrapes by, but momswabe
heart break ebbry time she read about hound she can’t send da monies to,
exspecially da Sr. hounds, so she stops her readin da drools for a while.

Den few months ago Copper get da blood in da pee-pee and da momswabe rush to
da drool for advice.  Dey not remember her she thinks, but not only she get
nickzillion responses, but da drool peeps sends her links to getting cheap
foods, and pictures of houndies and a horsie for to cheer her up.  She so
oberwhelmed she cry da tears again, but dees da good ones she say.  I going
back to da drool she say new job or not, but first I habes to catch up on
all the old drools, know who da new peeps are, what hounds go to da bridge
and stuff like dat.

We lookie at her DD folder and she habes 297 unreads drools in dere!  Why
her nebber catch up we finks!  Den da howlidays come and we gets all pretty
for our howliday card.  No card dis year momswabe say, we not habes the
monies.  WHAT! No howliday cards from all our furfriends!  Ok, we makes da
sacrafices too, so we bides our time and waits for da momswabe to finish
catching up on da drools, we lookie at her folder and she not doing a berry
good job.

Den today it happen.  Momswabe go to turn da DD calendar and der no more
pictures and no new calendar.  Now we gets the biggie crocodile tears.  We
reads our Brudder Elwood posts and we recognizes dis as the nervous break to
bits he talk about!  Well did da last straw what breaked da camels backside!
We puttin down da paws here and makin da momswabe one ob dem New Ears
Restalutions!  She comin back to da drool ifin we habes to traps her at the
puter our own selves!  So she behinds, a really big behinds aktually but we
not supposed to mention dat.

So we askin all da droolers to be patient wif her not knowin what going on,
or what hounds gone to da bridge and odder stuffs.

FANKS!!

Copper and Elphaba owner of momswabe Brenda