[Dailydrool] Happy New Year and Happy News

Sandy Wheeler sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 16:08:29 PST 2010

Dearest Droolers,
Our pack wants to wish you all a very Happy New Year and we hope you all had
a great holiday.  I can't tell  you the joy (even with the sadness when a
beloved hound or hound lover leaves for the Bridge) that I have received
from being a member of the Daily Drool family.

The happy news is our daughter (and only child) is returning to the states;
she has lived overseas for the past 6 years (Germany than Australia).  She
won't be all the way home, we live in MO and she will be living in Gig
Harbor, WA, but it's a whole lot closer than Sydney!  She has already rented
an apartment via the Internet and found out her neighbor has an 8 month old
basset hound!  Puget Sound Rescue may have a new volunteer!

--
Sandy W
Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)