[Dailydrool] Gus and THE New Year Resolution

Jenny Dill jennyrjd at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 19:48:27 PST 2010

I laughed so hard about Gus getting on the bed.  My New Years Resolution is
to keep my boys off the bed and sleep through the night!
We have had Charley and Connor for about a year now and they truley run the
house.  Besides homemade treats and organic yogurt on their food they have
always slept with us until recently.  (My DH thinks I am cruel) but now at
bed time I lure them off the bed with yummy treats and after they get off I
push the ottoman away from the bed!  These boys are so big they can't get on
bed without the ottoman.  They still wake me up around 5 am for treats and
then again at 6 30 to get back on bed for morning snuggles lol.
They each have unique ways of talking...Connor barks and Charley whines and
cries and it drives me nuts.  Even so I never dreamed I could love dogs like
I love them.  They are a gift from God!

Ps. Thanks for the great sweet potato tips.  You guys are great!

Drool and slurps to every single houndie, human, and other pets too.

Jenny