[Dailydrool] OH PLEASE!!

Deborah Roberts D_Roberts at acs.org
Tue Jan 5 05:19:00 PST 2010

We live outside of DC where the temperature hasn't been above freezing
since Christmas (or so it seems).  Every day, when we get home from
work, Clarabelle and Roscoe insist on their walkie. The cold isn't
bothering them at all.  Hubby and I are layered up beyone belief and the
only thing those two do is walk a bit faster than normal.  They still
stop and sniff everything and act like it's not even cold.   Of course,
as soon as they get in the house we have to light the fire and they curl
up into tight balls of basset.  We brave the cold because they love
their walk and it keeps them from barking and waking up the vampires
next door during the day.

Roscoe is still on a mission to pee on any remaining snowbank he may
have missed after the '09 blizzard.  He goes out of his way to pee on
snow.  He doesn't like to walk on it - just pee on it.

Debbie

Owned by Clarabelle and Roscoe

Being Watched Over by Penelope, Stanley and Casey ATB