[Dailydrool] Da Brudder and stuff

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 5 11:45:58 PST 2010

Happy Gotcha Day Elwood!  Your stories and adventures are one in a million and we all wouldn't be the same without them!!!  Here's to many many more happy gotcha days!

Asprin - One of my vets said I could use Ecotrin (coated low dose asprin) for pain relief.  I have also used Bayer Baby Asprin as well.

Teva Mfg - These guys also have a shortage of Cassie's anti-arrithmyia medicine too.  I can't find this stuff any where now and my vet was hesitant to start her on something new.  I don't know what to do.

Lucy and any others I'm missing - I will send lots of drool to help heal all your boo boo's and illnesses...  I'm behind again so I just want everyone to know you are in our prayers.

All you puppers stay warm in your blankies and pillows....

Love and drool,
Annette, Maya, Cassie, Schroeder & Sophie.