[Dailydrool] Adopting Pete

Tammara Byers gcbassets at homenetnw.net
Tue Jan 5 12:22:28 PST 2010

The Byers home is far to quiet and empty without Murphy and Doozer,  we
had been talking with Pat at WABR about adopting Pete for a little
while,  although getting Doozer better had been our main concern.
This coming Saturday the 9th,  the Coulee Droolers will increase by one,
we will be adopting Pete,
he is a 4 month old basset puppy,  good Lord,  who knew,  we have never
had a puppy here younger than 8 months,  this should be interesting.
Pete is adorable, and we really feel a younger one was the direction to
go this time,  I definitely need something totally different right now,
as my heart is still heavy over losing our 2 houndies in six months.
Pat is wonderful,  she seemed to know Pete was the right choice for us
before we did,
I will have pictures after we bring our boy home,
I think Doo and Murphy are probably laughing their tails off in heaven
right now, knowing we are going to be awfully busy for the next year!!
I can't thank the Daily Droolers enough for their love and support for
us,  I hope I have responded to everyone's emails,
There is a wonderful picture of Doozer on the WABR site under
memorials,  it so captures her heart, her bassetanility, her love for
us,  if you have time, take a look,
God bless,
Tammara
forever momma to Freckles, Harley D and soon to be Pete
Murphy, Doozer and Douglas ATB
Grand Coulee, Wa