[Dailydrool] Cooper and the litter box

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 12:05:42 PST 2010

Ohhh Paula I have been there with the kitty treat snackerers (which is all
five)
but at least the two new foster girls haven't figured it out.  I bought one
of the
tall storage boxes (cheaper that a litter box) which keeps the short ones
out and
the kitties jump into.  Now that I have 2 foster kitties plus my kitty,
they are in the
guest room with a gate up to the door.  The kitties now have a safe retreat
from
Bazzle (who likes to chase but only drools them up after catching them) and
can do
their business in peace without 4 bassets and Ruby Doo drooling on them in
anticipation.

So that was my solution and only cost me about $7.00 for the bin.
Wishing you no more kitty treat breath (ugggggghhhh)
Welcome to the Drool!
Karen and The Dog House Gang

No fare wen da Momma keep dem tweats away frum we!