[Dailydrool] Overdrive drool production

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 22:45:54 PST 2010

The Gang is high drool mode slinging drool to all those in need.

We are glad to hear that Opie is doing better tonight.  Thank you
Sandi for keeping us updated.

Comforting drool is being sent to Kristi's daughter to help her heart to heal.
No matter how long they are with us the loss is still so painful.  We hope
that happy kitty memories will soon replace those of sadness.  You are in
our prayers.

Comforting Heart Drool is being sent to Kevin and Kim on Molly journeying on
to the bridge.  Letting go is never easy though it is a true test of our great love.  We
that are left behind to put the pieces back together feel the heartbreak of their leaving.
You are in our prayers.

We apologize for anyone we may have missed.  So we are just slinging the drool
worldwide and we let it go where it is needed.
Karen and The Dog House Gang