[Dailydrool] We have a New Bumpkin.

Viola vipotter at pld.com
Sun Jan 10 10:57:36 PST 2010

Tis us The Country Bumpkins in Kansas. We have been having cold weather like everyone else only no snow. Mom says it has missed by mer inches. We do not under stand what that means when everything is a cazillon miles from us.   Mom has had a really hard time since Paddie passed away. She thought about getting another puppy but every time she looked she kept looking for Paddie. She did say a
Auntie Beth has been so wonderful in helping her get thru the tough days. We want to send a big Paw hug to Auntie Beth.  Any howl Mom wonders around in the Amarillo News paper on line as that is where her family lives. She was looking through the pet section when she saw Basset Hound. So she thought she would give them a call. She did and found out that she was a 1 year old Basset Hound and her name is Freddie. They were looking to rehome her cause they did not spend much time with her. Mom tried to explain that she would ajust to what they did. Any way she sent pictures to Mom and compared to us she is little. But we all felt she needed us. Mom sent her food slave pictures of us and told her about where we lived and so it was decided Freddie would come  to live here with us. When she first got here she was afraid of all of us. Mom worried about her with the c+++*s but she ran and hid from them. It did not take her long to learn that we were her friends. It's pretty funny when Mom walks out her room and you see this Chi casing a Basset Hound and they are doing the Basset 500. She is a cutie. Mom has started a Dogester page for her she is still working on it so come back often.    http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1087730     Thank You for letting us tell you about our new Little Girl      The Country Bumpkins and Mom to--Vi