[Dailydrool] GGBR Great Basset Rescue - update on Sophee and

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 10 10:58:40 PST 2010

Karen, Bless you and your pack for taking in 2 more hounds.  It is wonderful
people like yourselves that make rescue possible and as you are seeing for
yourself to watch these abused and neglected hounds bloom into trusting and
loving dogs is what makes fostering  so worthwhile.  Fostering is necessary
and good for the hounds but even better for the humans.  This brings tears
to my  eyes  and does my heart good to know that in the midst of hounds
making the trip to the bridge and people's hearts hurting wretchedly from
their loss that there is a bright spot in the world called foster homes.
Thanks for all you do for the hounds.

Shirley Mueller

Mom to Sally Belle and Flash Gordon(soon to be renamed)