[Dailydrool] Gingerbread Man

Jessica Rutan jessica at aubreydog.com
Sun Jan 10 11:09:41 PST 2010

Dear Droolers

I thought I would ask the group this question. It is different from
what we have been dealing with on the drool. My daughter has an
assignment. She is in first grade. The class read a story about the
Gingerbread Man. He jumped out of the storybook and has gone to visit
as many bassets as he can. We are wondering who he might have visited?
Please help us by sending a picture or postcard depicting something
about the area where you live. The mailing address is included below.
The postcards/pictures will be posted on a large map of the US/World
in the classroom. This will help the children with their study of the
US/World. I know that my daughter would enjoy hearing from you and
your basset. If you can please help us!

The Gingerbread Man and Starr Rutan-Bedard

Beechwood School
Attention: Mrs. Ritz/Starr
780 N Beechwood Ave.
Fullerton CA 92835

Thank you so very much. I know that I could ask this group for the
help. Pictures with bassets showing something special in your area
would be fantastic!!

Jessica Rutan

owned by:
Harley