[Dailydrool] Gingerbread Man

Jessica Rutan jessica at aubreydog.com
Sat Jan 23 15:23:14 PST 2010

I wanted to thank every one who sent cards and information to Starr's
classroom. It has been so exciting to see the class be so excited
about mail!
I apologize this thank you is so tardy in coming, I have been with my
mother-in-law for just over a week. She has been diznogized with
Alzheimer's. It has been a difficult week, but coming back to town to
have my daughter's classroom so excited about this was wonderful! I
can never say how much this has meant to all of us. This family is so
generous and helpful.

Jessica

Starr's mom
owned by