[Dailydrool] the no bark birdhouse

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 16:44:51 PST 2010

We bought the no bark birdhouse from Walmart for around $50 I think or $40.
It is the same one that it sold in PetStores around here. Don't think it is
the same brand as the link. Long story short--doesn't work. Bark, bark,
bark, bark, bark and the house just sits there. I even tried it on the 4
dogs we had at the time separately. No go.  You get my drift. If it comes
down to the barking is bothering a neighbor or the dog patrol has been to
your house for this then you may want to think a bark collar that gives the
corrective "shock" and I know some people will say oh how inhumane. I just
stay out with my dogs and correct them in the winter time. In the summer, I
will admit I have had to put the barking collars on my doxies. I tried the
house. I tried the citronella. Nothing. I tried a firm "NO BARK!" I have
never used a shock barker on either of my basset girls. They listen better
than my doxie boys for some reason, even though the girls are more stubborn.
I don't think the boys can hear me over their barking.

So glad the basset girl just had anal glands to be expressed and can walk
again. I apologize for forgetting her name. Polly? My head is just all over
lately.

--
DRool to all in need,
Dee,