[Dailydrool] Dulcie Kielley, Geoffrey, and drool

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 18:08:48 PST 2010

Dulcie Kielley, Liz Kielley's beloved heartdog journeyed to the Rainbow
Bridge a few days ago after a long and brave battle with cancer.  Please
keep Liz, a stalwart of BROOD in your thoughts and prayers.

And I received good news today.  Geoffrey's lump is an infected sebaceous
cyst -- the fine needle aspiration showed no cancer cells.  Thank you for
all the no cancer drool you sent -- it really works.  He's on antibiotics to
reduce the infection, which causes him a slightly upset tummy, but he'll be
OK.

We've lost so many beloved kitties in the past few days.  Hearthealing drool
to Kristi and her daughter on the loss of their cat.  Kristi, what a lovely
sensitive young woman you've raised.  Sadly she has experienced the hardest
part of loving and being loved by animals, but I think the good offsets the
pain of loss when all is said and done.  Drool for Jane on her loss of
Molly, and for Linda on her loss of Oliver.  I know my Dub-Dub, also a very
basset-tolerant kitty will show them all the good kitty treats at the buffet
at the Rainbow Bridge.

Still sending drool for Opie and hoping he continues his steady recovery.

We enjoyed Miss Angela's beautimous and elegant picture in the calendar even
though her employee didn't post the correct picture.  Geoffrey, a handsome
and sturdy older gentleman hound was most impressed, and wishes to be added
to Miss Angela's large list of admirers.

Wen and Pat -- we're heartbroken over your Jacob's trip to the bridge.  You
gave him a wonderful life that he never would have had without you.  The
bassets are sending hearthealing drool, and I'm sending gentle thoughts.

This is for Bobby "I think I can" Nali.  King Bobby, we your royal subjects
think you can too.  Keep working hard and we'll keep sending drool and I
know you'll walk again.  We lubs you and think about you often.

Welcome to Flash Gordon, to Freddie Bumpkin, and to Suzie-Q --
congratulations on having found your forever homes!!

OK Brudder Elwood, I'm not buying Conley's very imaginative (and quite
well-written for him...he's really getting the hang of  vowels) tale of what
happened with Momma and Daddy.  I think you temporarily misplaced your big
boy brains.  Go find them, put them back in, and stop causing trouble!!

And speaking of Conley, you can come live with us.  We don't have a Conley
pot, or a crock pot either.  You and Henry would have fun terrorizing our
neighborhood!!

Congratulations to Gracie on passing her obedience exam!

We're sending sore butt drool to Miss Polly (glad that's all it was) and
no-cancer drool to Mazzie -- we know that works!

And last but not least -- Jonathan I was laughing out loud at your story of
rescuing young Miss Lilly in your bathrobe!  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry,
Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))