[Dailydrool] Happy New Year Eberybody

Beth teddyandizzy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 07:00:14 PST 2010

Hey it's us Teddy and Izzy (aka bizzyIzzy) wishing eberybody the bestest
year ever in 2010.  We wrote a new blog today (
http://teddyandizzy.blogspot.com/) - it has a picture of us in our hats and
boy do we look silly. Mama put it on our howliday card too so some of you
saw it.

We've been lurking quietly but we are here and reading eberybody's stories.
We are not always quiet and mama says hers wants that birdhouse to make us
shut up ... er.... be more quiet in the backyard which it is our duty to
protect and defend.  As far as fellow droolers, we're ascered of Brudder
Elwood but admire him from afar, we love our Morse and would love to go on
walkies with him cause he always finds good stuffs to eat, and then baby
Conley learning to type... and all the funny houndies.  We send drool to all
in need, but extra special buckets to our furend Bobby theDog who we know
will be up and walking again soon, and we happen to know that our mostest
special Pw. Lilygurl could use some extra drool too if you could send her
some.

We want to go to the Boardwaddle.  We have to find a way to get your money
hehehheee.  Let us know if you'd like to send us some.  We know the poor
homeless houndies need it and if you don't gib us the money our poor mama
will have to stand on the street corner with a grocery cart holding an empty
brown paper bag or something like that.  Not a pretty picture.

Ok that's it for now. Be good, stay warm, be well.
peace, love, drool
xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxxoxo
Teddy&Izzy