[Dailydrool] Justin. Jade and Lilly

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Jan 13 06:31:42 PST 2010

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need.

This is Justin woofing in, my sisters and I are sending get well and
stay well drool to Pwincess Lillygurl, Mazzie and Oliver and heart
healing drool to Shirley and we will ask the slaves to light a candle
for Harrison. The slaves are at work and we are supervising the electric
company. They are putting in new spot lights into the back garden so
that we do not have to toilet in the dark; they are also fixing the
plugs and lights in the Lapa so that we can have music in our back
garden. A Lapa is an African hut like structure without walls that gives
us another shaded place to sit in the garden. We also have a covered
patio in the back were my sisters and I can lay down on the cool terra
cotta tiles on a hot night. We will then take him inside to fix up some
lighting and put in new plugs. The one plug is for the white box were
the slaves keep all our chicken and other food, the chicken people
should be doing a delivery to the house today .So we will make sure he
does not leave without doing that.

Becca the slave Johnathan asked me to tell you about the gates , there
is one set of high gates separating our back garden from the driveway ,
these gates should be securely locked at all times when the slaves are
not at home ,they do not like us in the drive way and front garden when
they are not at home . It happens if you do it in a rush that the top
clutch does not land properly on the other part of the gate and then we
hounds can nudge it open that is how Lilly escaped from the back. Half
way down the drive there

Is another set of high gates with spikes on them and a special section
that pedestrians can open without having to open the big gates. These
gates are usually opened when the slaves drive out and usually remain
open till they drive back in. These gates are always closed at night.
There is then a third set of high gates with spikes at the road end of
the driveway and these are usually kept closed at all times except when
people are driving in and out. It is quite difficult for us hounds to
get out, thank goodness for human error for allowing us moments of
freedom.

PW Justin the slaves should have retired me from my supervising duties
when I was sixteen.

Jade can I get to be the supervisor, let's retire Justin today

Lilly I want to be a puppy forever, so that I can never really be blamed
when things go wrong.