[Dailydrool] poop eating

Jim and Cassandra Vance jvance at stny.rr.com
Thu Jan 14 08:58:08 PST 2010

I'm sure this has been asked/covered before but are there any ideas to help curb poop eating?  It is especially de"lick"table to our Bassets in winter (frozen poopsicles) and Duncan is the chief grazer.  In the past few weeks he has been vomiting on and off and I beleive this is the cause.  Duncan (and our entire crew) eat great food (Orijen, Pinnacle, etc.) with cans of Merrick, or some human salmon, veggies, etc.  We have had them on probiotics as well.

It is really gross when they eat it, even worse when the hack it back up :(

HELP!
Cassandra and Crew