[Dailydrool] anal glands, dremneling and dear Lizzie

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 15 07:29:19 PST 2010

I had Miss Becky's glands cautherized cuz I didn't want her gone overnight and
it worked. The vet said she had very very deep pockets thus wasn't able to
express them.  Dazey the other Basset had hers done every month too. They
do get a bit of a strange smell when full.
Dremnelling - Miss Becky was good until she saw a beagle/collie cross put
on a big performance at groomers before her turn. From then on she was a badger .
But at age 8 she finally let me dremnel them after a  try each day for 8 years
And Lizzie - she had a wonderful year and a half with her slave and
that's very important.Prayers.  Peacefully at home.
GEorgie and Miss Becky ATB