[Dailydrool] anal gland

angelanne2 at aol.com angelanne2 at aol.com
Sat Jan 16 13:54:05 PST 2010

hello everyone. we are so sadden of all the babies going to the bridge.
know our prayers are with each of you. my sweet angelanne is going to visit
the  vet man like everyfour to five mounth for her anal glan. she is on
merrick and  she gets 1/4 cup of merrick green bean and punkin at breakfast and
the same for  dinner. she gets two nice long walkes a day and still we have
this problem.plus  the vet man is upset with her weight . she is five now and
she was spaded at six  months. she is weighing in at 55 pounds. she only
gets two treats a day . i dont  understand why this is. her parents are big
bone and very musculer. any answer  or clue what i should do. the vet man wants
to see the hour glass shape. i feel  like im starving her. i hope some one
can help miss angelanne is looking at me  like i am starving her. thank you
and snooters to all. mom slave to miss  angelanne moms sweet heart.