[Dailydrool] Fw: I am going to lose my mind: advice please!!!

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 16 17:13:06 PST 2010

Good advice from the others, tell her that when she relinquished HER SON'S
dog, she gave up any rights to further contact or information about the dog.
Then, tell her the dog is fine, and you cannot give her any further
information.  Have a good day.  Click.  There are always going to be people
who say nasty and untrue things, you need to be sure you did the right
thing, then ignore them.  As long as you do the best you can, who cares?

Gotta say, the guy who agreed to take care of his son's hound while the son
is stationed in Afghanistan, and then turned the dog over to rescue, is the
all time winner of the "Low-Life Scumbag Parent Award" in my book.  However,
this lady is running a very close second.  Only thing I wonder is, when the
son found out what she had done, why did he not pick up the phone and call
you ASAP?  I certainly would have.  Very, very odd.  My guess is, the poor
little dog got lucky and is in a much better situation than before.
Seriously, why didn't the son call you about his dog?  And why didn't Mommy
Dearest just take the dog to a kennel until sonny-boy got home?   The whole
situation is bizarre.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

01:35:00