[Dailydrool] Nasty Caller

marsdoxy2 at aol.com marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Jan 16 17:40:59 PST 2010

Hi Susan,

                  well I would do one of two things,  you can call the
phone company and tell  them that this women is harassing you and you can have
her number blocked, they  will usually do it one time with no fee, another
option is to call the people  who adopted the basset and ask them if they
would like to have any contact with  the women, maybe just maybe they wouldn't
mind having contact with  her, maybe they would want to share stories with
her.   just a  thought !  I know Droolers,  I'm brain dead !

we have skunks here  and we live on the outskirts of town so we have
skunks that get hit by cars and let me tell you the smell travels miles and
miles ! you would swear it was in your back yard but it is actually a mile away,
 they do come over this way as we live right across the street from a big
park  that runs along the Maumee river, we get lots of wildlife and lots of
ferral  cats who crap  in my garden and fight under my open windows and my
bassets go crazy in the middle of the night !!!!! nothing like having a 55
pound  Basset jump in the middle of your stomach or back trying to get to the
window at  3:00 AM

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie