[Dailydrool] Nasty caller

marsdoxy2 at aol.com marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 07:25:22 PST 2010

OH MY GOD,   nooooooooo  more like HOLY S$%*    I am now "ELDERLY "
 thank you, thank you, thank you , Katie !   I am 61 and new  there was
sumtin wrong wif mee !  Woo Hoo !
I am "ELDERLY "  !    Maggie Wags and Evil Annie also  tank you, dey new
sumtin was wrong wif der mommy we gotz da    oh  fish ill   die-nose-us
"elderly "  mommy gotz da Elderly disease  !!!! momma goin ta getz on dat telly
phone and call ebber body she nose an gib  dem a piece of her mind an dey all
understand coz she gotz da elderly disease !  you go momma !!!!!!!!

Maggie Wags and Evil Annie