[Dailydrool] bowl licking my sissy and brudders bowl

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 19:00:28 PST 2010

After Santana and Lilly get done eating they lick lick their bowl till the
shine comes back lol

Then they go to each others bowls.  Santana is fed in the kitchen and Lilly
in her crate and they switch.  After licking each other bowls it's about a
minute more of licking their own bowl one last time.

Then Lilly will lick Santanas chin and ears to make sure she got it ALL!

--
Anitra | Momma To the Hounds |
Santana Mr Pants & Lilly Belle Rose

"My family is not confined to mother, mate, and child; but it includes all
creatures be they tame or wild; my family upon this earth includes all
living things, on land, or in the ocean deep, or borne aloft on wings.~
Alicia S. Carpenter"