[Dailydrool] Frank's "Bowl-licking"

Barbara Slater saharawest at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 10:44:23 PST 2010

When this string was first mentioned I thought of your video
 of Frank and chuckled to myself.  But watching it again, I
can't stop laughing at his antics.  He is such a joy to watch
. . . Thank-you for sharing!

Frazier is a bowl-licker too, but he doesn't bother to lick the
outside of the bowl like Frank does.

I'm sure Sweet Sarah (ATB) & Frances (Darling ATB) are so
glad they don't have to put up with these two silly boys.

Barb, Frances (Precious ATB) & Frazier (It's those funny
bumps in the bottom of my bowl, they hide the food)
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/143457