[Dailydrool] Sundey Dinnerz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 17:54:50 PST 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood.
Awwwwww, Sundey, it such a nice dey ob da week. We press da paws, spend dat quaility time togedder, but da bestest part com when Momma git out da big dog food makin pot. Now we talkin. She hab whut she callz roootinez. And now she gotz Daddie in on da makin ob me foodz. Yup, she dooze. She git out da carrotz--my da Teeter hab sale dis week,Da bruuder gonna poop colorz all week-an she git dem sweet taters, an she got summfin called spinnech, nebber hab dis, but it in dere, so she callz Daddie sayz git da moochine a runnin, chop up all dem nice vegertablez. So Daddie git da choppin moochine a runnin--he callz dis a power tool youze see-Momma git da barlies an da brown rice and she git TURKEY. Yupperz, we gonna eat nice dis week. So she cook all dis, oh it smellz good. Den she git dem biggie keepin pans an filler up.
Dis where we hab whut dey say major problum.
Well Momma callz it dat but she was a seying all dem wurds. Brudder Elwood was a finkin dis be gift
Dis whut heppin.
Momma was a puttin one ob dem biggie pans up dere on da top shelf ob da white box wherez she keep all da food fur us houndies. Her Pawz musta losted da gribbin and down com da whole serbin pan ob me food. Well, dis hit dat an dat hit dis,da pan went flipperz an why da next fing we knowz, Momma is a wearin me food. Oh, dem words a fly outta da food room was summfin. I run rite on out dere to help.
Why I nebber.
Momma is cobered wif carrotz an dere chunker ob turkey a hangin off dem eyeball glasses, and why all her frontsides a drippin, it be all ober da floor and dat spinnech whut I ain't sure bout is rite up dere in her hairs.
Daddie com a runnin cause all ob we out dere a helpin an Momma is now a scrubbin da floor on her hands an kneez. I seyz hey we jus hab dis talk on da drool, an Daddie sayz wow, the floor hab nebber been dis clean.
Brudder Elwood ain't a seyin no more bout dis. I hab to help Daddie git Mommas foot outta him rumpbones.

Drool to all in need--we gonna starb dis week.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz