[Dailydrool] Cool Laser for Lick Granuloma

Vikki Kiehl vkiehl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 19:59:01 PST 2010

I am unbelievably behind on the DD... drool to those who need it!
Hal had a lick granuloma.  I tried for 5 weeks to get it to heal... I know
they can go on for years!  Vet did 1 cool laser treatment on it & it began
healing right away.  Was completely healed before his next visit (2wks
later) execpt for some thickening of the skin in that area.  Did another
laser treatment yesterday.  It healed up beautifully!  No drama, no wraps,
no bitter apple...  I am SO impressed.
Vikki
Spencer, Sara Sue, Hal E Bear
Sebastian atb, Natasha atb