[Dailydrool] chasing the Fed Ex guy

Kathy Kontrim kkontrim at pickeringinc.com
Mon Jan 25 14:08:08 PST 2010

I am dreadfully behind on Drools, but just wanted to share a quick funny about my sister's basset, Buster.  The other day my sister got a Fed Ex package.  Buster ran to the door barking and carrying on, as you would expect.  When my nephew opened the door to get the package, Buster bolted outside after the Fed Ex guy (who was almost to his truck).  Buster might have caught him, but he stopped to pee!!  By the time he finished his "business" the chase was over and the truck was on its way.  Luckily the "pee stop" allowed my sister time to corral him and get him back inside.  Poor Buster... I just don't think he'd make it on a rabbit or fox hunt unless rest stops were permitted.   Honestly, they will have to me more careful opening the door from now on...

Kathy and Oliver A. Higgins
(Oliver prefers to bark from his reclined position on the couch - I am not sure the intimidation factor is there but Oliver sure thinks he is fierce...)
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/380337

PS You can see Buster on Oliver's DD calendar day, May 21.