[Dailydrool] a little video

Beth teddyandizzy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 08:39:18 PST 2010

My greatniece, Kaia, was visiting with us this week. She just turned 6 and
she's a real dog lover - I believe they're born that way. Anyway, she said
she wanted to tell a story and would I make a movie so I did. It's pretty
cute so I thought I'd post it.  It's on youtube at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na3RljvXv-w. They lost their 14 year old
beagle in December and have been talking about rescuing another dog. I wish
they'd get a Basset - Kaia loves Teddy and Izzy and would be great with one,
but I think the Daddy wants a stoopid lab or something. We'll see.  Keep
your fingers crossed!!

Drool to all in need.
XOXOXOXOXOXOX
Teddy, Izzy and Beth