[Dailydrool] Yo Ho Ho

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 09:01:49 PST 2010

Who da bad won now?!
Conley an he hotshot OBOE titel not got nuffin on me, Mightie Nigel.
Lass yeserday Momperson wented an got a new puter machine. She spen all day
tryna figger out sumfin callt win O seben. (Nebber have yet got it)
Enywways DPerson he say hey say how bowt supprway for dinner?
MPerson say hey yeah ok an off she go inna car (she gotta puter wif she cuz
she puuted a pissword onit an den it say not rite an wooden let she in
whutebber dat meen oh she mad) an she come beke leter wif dese begs ob
ohhhhhsoooogooooodsmellin stoff.

She an DPerson dey gotted out da pletes an stoff an sets parta samwich on
eech plete an DPerson teke hims inna libbinroom an MPerson teke a liddel
peece ob shes out to da puter/work/dog room.
Now who you gone foller? Da DadPerson wif he plete in he han or da MPerson
whut got branes like a liddel pebbel?
Dat whut me thot, too.
So I foller her an she siddown an she werkin on da puter an she heer
CONLEYWHATCHUGOT??? (Cuz da DadPerson he sittin down an we all nose he ain't
gettin up)
So MomPerson she dash inna kichen, get da wahddebber Conleyt gots now,
skreems OHNO OH NO an cum RUNNIN beke

BWAAAAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Dat won good sambwich an chippies.

Love an Drool to all whut needs it,
Nigel, who aint need no tittel.