[Dailydrool] young basset and squirrels and selective hearing.

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 29 16:35:05 PST 2010

Afraid I have to agree with Georgie - a very long leash, run with her and
try to keep up, and Good Luck - I've had several squirrel-chasing hounds in
my time, and if the young ones see a squirrel and take off, nothing short of
an atomic bomb is going to get their attention and make them stop.  Why
isn't the off-leash dog park fenced on all sides?  Having a fence on 3 sides
only seems kind of stupid.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

  _____