[Dailydrool] readin the droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Jan 29 17:28:35 PST 2010

Momma here, Brudder Elwood is on weather watch tonight as they say we are in for a huge snow storm--this is more than unusual here for more than a couple inches to fall, and da Brudder says he is fearing for his tallywhacker freezing off. I am sure he will keep us posted, as he has a knack for talking about his body parts.

Jessica, we are sending good spay drool for Molly, did you say she was a foster--LOL!!!!!! Perhaps she has found a home, and one of the best homes we are positive!!

To James and Belle, I think this is a match made special for the two of you, Congratulations to you both, and may we read many stories of the upcoming days.

Happy Birthday to Lady Bianca, may your special day be filled with all the frosy paws you can hold. Your Momma is a special lady--enjoy your 6th birthday!!

Rusty Puppy, what we have petted, we also send you birthday wishes, I bet your slave brings in a white box filled with all your favortes. Party hard young man. And I think putting the couch on wheels for the Boardwaddle is a wonderful idea!!! Perhaps Elder Clara can hitch a ride------she did mention installing a automatic treet dispenser.

Anita, I so enjoyed the picture of your Dad and Anna!! Thank you for sharing, and we know that with basset doctoring he is on the healing path for sure!!

Elder Clara has her snooter bent out of shape at this impending weather--I guess when you are a inch off the ground she is more than entitled--somehow I think this is gonna be a very long weekend.

Drool to all in need----

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz