[Dailydrool] I neez adbice

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 29 21:48:11 PST 2010

Dis be Gordy.  I write to you all last week.  I gots a new problem.
Yesterday there was a lot of commotion going on at me new house at the
evenin feedin time and after me meal my old sister Sally Belle  was
finishing up her stuff (she be mean iffin you look at her food)  and the
grandbaby was here and so on.  So I was thinkin I would try to sneak up on
Sallys bowl.  No such luck the momperson caught me and tried to make me go
outside.  I didn't want to go so we had a little scuffle and I bit the
momperson (yes I meant to do it- it was no accident) She had steam comin out
the ears and made me go to the outside.  When I asked to come in she says NO
and left me outside.  When the momperson finished eating she came out with
me leash and I thought ok now we going for a walk but Nope I was wrong.  She
says we going to do some training so when she says to do something I will do
it.  And we trained for awhile then she let me come back to the house.  I
went to bed and slept all night.

I think the momperson  must be the one in charge instead of me and I quess
we gonna train till I understand this totally.  So any of you hounds or
houndies been in me situation and what is the bestest thing to do?

Gordy Mueller

Shirley Mueller

Mom to Sally Belle and Gordy