[Dailydrool] Robbers

Pat Wood patshoundies at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 19:46:05 PDT 2010

Did I tell you about the time I was working in my home office and all of a
sudden the din of angry barking hounds (all over the age of 10) who had been
doing their morning nappy, insisted that I come to the glass front storm
door.  What is it?....
a cute young guy with an armful of literature in one hand, ....and an ADT
security system sign in the other, trying desperately to tell me how I
needed a security system...there was trouble in the neighborhood.  I could
barely hear what he was saying, and Annabella was about to leap through the
glass at him!  so I said, sir, I think I have the best possible security
system possible, why don't you try next door?  he turned around in a
nanosecond and was gone!

unbelievably, it happened again two weeks ago!  I guess they just don't see
the "basset hounds on guard" yellow sign posted in the window...maybe they
just don't "believe"   I am sure my dogs would tear anyone limb to limb if
they crossed the threshold of my home...at least that's what their body
language and barking tell me.  I find it hard to believe, these old "softie"
girls who want nothing more than pets, treats, a little walkie and beauty
sleep day in and day out can turn into vicious guard dogs so quickly!. But
 then, my son can come walking right in and say "knock knock" and three
blistfully sleeping hounds realize.....oops....we let one get away!  (naw,
they love him!) he's "family".

ADT guy - 0
Hannah, Annabella & Abbie - bark down 1 salesman!..2x!

Pat Wood
Hannah, Annabella & Abbie
Lady, Lily, NeHi, Samantha, Bubba & Ethel (FWBs) and Oliver-ATB