[Dailydrool] Bubba's new trick

ANTHONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 15:48:46 PDT 2010

I am glad tht the 4th is over. Bubba didn't much like them. He was pacing, on the bed , off the bed. shaling like a leaf and more drool than the oil out in the Gulf. It seemed that no ammount of talk. pets or belly rubs was going to calm him. Poor guy. I don't remember him being like this last year and the year before we were on the road after picking up Penny. Penny could not have cared less about the noise. She slept thru the whole thing.

Now Bubba has figured out that he can climb over the baby gate that is supposed to keep him in the Kitchen when I'm gone. He will either get over it or it will fall down. I am not pleased but short of electrifying it (which I would never do. PGE gets too much of my money now) i don't know how to stop it since I am not there to catch him. any suggestions?

I am sending all of the surplus drool I have from the weekend to those that need it. Hopefully it 's not diluted because ther is so much.

Anthony R. Kenczewicz