[Dailydrool] Vote for the Calgary Basset Project!!!

Janet Naclia jnaclia at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 16:06:19 PDT 2010

VOTE FOR CALGARY BASSET RESCUE'S PEPSI PROJECT for $5000

I'm guessing that you have all seen the big Pepsi Project commercials.  Well - we have submitted an idea for our Calgary Basset Hound Waddle!!
This in the $5000 category.  So help us save the bassets!!!  Go to this link and vote every day if you can....
http://www.refresheverything.ca/calgarybassethoundolympics
Vote often!  But not for my competition!!!  Ha... seriously, though.  AND SPREAD THE WORD... lets make this viral!