[Dailydrool] Tennessee Dawg Haws Gang

Cynthia Wells cyndi.wells at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 15:36:48 PDT 2010

Howdy Droolers!  This is Brudder Jaggie pawtoring for doodie.  It id wid grate pleasure I accept my commission in da Pacific Basset Feet as dee Leegal Pawciffer.  I will carry out my duties to da best ob my abilities so help me doG!  Inny time uze needs leegal abvice jus ask me an if I dun nose dee answer I looks in me momma's leegal books an fins it por uze.  I also beez in charge ob inny disciplinary action dee CIC Bo decide to dish out to dee troops.  Id is wif mush pwide mee assept dis appointment an I aims to make uze and me momma prowd.  Tank uze berry mush!

Lieutenant Commander Jagman, Leegal Pawciffer to da Pacific Basset Feet