[Dailydrool] Tanks U Fer Not Buttle

Richard Schmeltz richard_schmeltz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 7 17:25:49 PDT 2010

Dis B Bullet (not Buttle) D basset. I'z want to say tank U. I tawt they change
me name agin. Dat usually only heppen when sumwon give up on me. I wuz skeert.

I likez me name and me howz and me fambly. Don't wantz 2 go nowears else wit
nunbuddy else. Not nebber.

Transcribed by RichS
Hubby to Patty, poppa/wrangler/slave/body pillow/security  blanket to Bullet the

Basset, Jester the Border Terrier, and 7 dear departed  companions ATB .