[Dailydrool] Bees nested in ground

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 17:43:40 PDT 2010

Oh Anita you are a little bit OEBE I think.  I celebrated the demise of the yellow jackets as they are
the nastiest, meanest little pests to ever live!  When I bought all the wasp foam the clerk at Wal Mart
ask me " Whatcha gonna do with all that wasp spray?"  I told him this was my form of Wasp Napalm
and I was going on a night time mission of total annihilation of the terroristic stingers that invaded my
gang's homeland all paid with my Master Card Debit card.  Master Card supporting my terroristic wasp attack along with the look on his face was priceless.
 Bwahahahaha Bwahahahahahahahaha....Mission Accomplished!

Momma Karen the Wicked Wasp Warrior of Annihilation  Nickzillions- Wicked Wasps 0
and The Dog House Gang

Dis Bazzle the Bedeviling Bad Boy,OEBE,  PBF, BSN 4001, N. CA Feet Division, Dog House Gang Ridge Runner Deer Stalker.  Whew dat a long title huh?  Juss in case ennywho wunners were me git me OEBE Tude
juss reed da above post agin.  Bwahahahahaha, Bwahahahahaha