[Dailydrool] "Best Legs"

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Wed Jul 14 12:45:18 PDT 2010

Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets, wrote:  "Makes you think that
someone at the Waddles should start a Best (or  Worst) Legs contest (or maybe
both). "
When I read that, I smiled, thinking back at Duchess.  GLORIOUSLY  supreme
basset legs, knock-kneed and splayed out beyond 180 degrees (no wonder  she
was always tripping).  Anyway, one day as we were gallomping clumsily  along
the road, a woman actually stopped her car to ask, "how did the poor dog
break both legs at once?"

Beth (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB, members of St. Brendan's Bridge Basset
 Bridgade for the Pacific Feet)