[Dailydrool] Dan and Rally

Randee White randeewhite at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 15:48:08 PDT 2010

Dan the Man Here,  you guys talkin' bout dumm moms.  Mine be bout dummer than
all you's moms put together.  Listen ta this.  She get the bassetmobile allredy
for somthin big.  I kin tell. She puts water init, food init, kofee in that big
silver thing, that chair what folds up, lotsa stuff, an the kamra.  That's how I
knows it something big.  Then I go inna bassetmobile too.  We drives for a
nickzillion hours.  We get out at the reel smelly place where I been before.
Smells like cows an horses but there's none there.  Then I see it.  Those square
things she calls rings.  Here's how dum she are.  They square and she calls 'em
rings.  OK, the firs day we go inna ring twice and she reel happy an I gets
Little Cesar TWICE.  If you aint never heard about Cesar, you should taste him.
YUUUUUMMMM.  The secont day, here's where the dumm part come in.  She do the
stuff RONG!  TWICE!    I did jus like she toll me.  I got the Little Cesar
again!  TWICE.  Dumm mom, she say Dan, I messed up and I don't get any
cookies.   I jes nodded my head.   Then alla stuff back inna bassetmobile an we
drive a nickzillion hours again, an we home, an we both take naps.
Yup, Dan is right.  Saturday we got an RAE leg, Sunday was a different story.  I
did 2 stations incorrectly in rally excellent and in advanced  I did one station
incorrectly and missed another.   Dan did everything I asked him to, even the
incorrect stuff.  With other minor deductions we NQ'd both that day.  Imagine my
surprise when I told Dan that he got cookies but Mom didn't get any and he
nodded.  He knows how to nod from the days of working with kids.  He's never
done it so appropriately tho.  I guess further training is needed for mom.  Dan
can stay home and watch TV.    Randee and Dan (270 degrees is not a full circle
mom)