[Dailydrool] NEW TO THE DROOL

Alice Heidbreder aliceheidbreder at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 16:42:00 PDT 2010

Helloooooo to you all,

         My name is Princess Maxine, I live with my mom and hand maiden, she is a really good mom because she spoils me. I have one sister, her name is Mindy (she is a yellow lab) she will be nine years young in October, my birthday is next week and I will be seven years young. My mom takes me to doggie daycare monday thru friday (my mom wolrks then) and boy do I love it there. There are several doggie friends that I play with thru the day and there are two two leggersthat that spoil us thru the day also. When my mom picks me up, I tell her all about my day that takes me about 20 minutes. Once we are home I  go crazy on our couch and might even pull the cover off (my mom does not like for me to do that but once I am done she will fix the cover) then I get my dinner with a couple of chicken striips, I might eat then or I may wait till later. Then I usually sit out in our front yard and keep watch, I usually talk to the passers by and let
 them know not to come in my yard. After about an hour of watching the front yard my mom brings me in and then she sits in her recliner and I climb in her lap and she reads me the drool. We love it and read it every day. When my mom has time she is going to get me a uniform so I can join the fleet.

Buckets and buckets of healing droool to all who need it.

Princess Maxine and Alice (hand maiden and mom)