[Dailydrool] Pneumonia drool needed

Jaclyn Chancey jaclyn.chancey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 18:49:01 PDT 2010

This is going to sound weird, but I would greatly appreciate any "please
have pneumonia" drool that can be slung Abbie's way. She's had a cough for
about a month now, treated with antibiotics once when they thought it was
kennel cough. It's been getting worse, so they did an x-ray today and one
lung is completely white. The other lung has a couple of spots as well. Our
two possibilities appear to be walking pneumonia or terminal lung cancer.
So, since it's easier to teach a dog a positive than a negative, we are
currently trying to train Abbie to have pneumonia (while we treat it with
super antibiotics). Any drool that could be spared to help with this
training is greatly appreciated.

Thanks-
Jaclyn & Will
+ Abbie, Josh, and the cats