[Dailydrool] Premium Kibble

Jen jen2swt at comcast.net
Mon Jul 19 19:12:30 PDT 2010

I started Cassiti on premium kibble today as she has not been feeling very well and she's grown an allergy to cheap food. She was eating Pedigree....I hope changing her diet helps her. She was really down today just in blah mode. Layed in her cage most of the day, didn't bark to greet us when we got home (which she ALWAYS goes nuts), not one bark...she just wasn't herself. She's a little more perkier...

I bought this http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_reviews/showproduct.php?product=1082&cat=all

Question is, should I add anythign else to it as far as any supplements?

ps..thank you to all who wrote me about my sweet Raven. I felt much better, just was in a mood I guess. Menopause sure kicks in at the weirdest times, lol