[Dailydrool] Drool fer Aunties tumor

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 09:31:41 PDT 2010

Holly Noelle,

We are sending los and los of Drool for your Auntie Addie. We know how scary
those rotten tumors are, as our butler has one. He's always telling everyone
how he cannot imagine what it would be like to not have u round to take care
of him.

After the surgery, you might ask the hospital if you can go see her. Boomer
was the only Basset that our Butler had at the time; but after his pulmonary
embolism, they allowed him into see our Daddy.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses from the Caspaw Cwew!

In Drool,

Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase)
Facebook: facebook.com/shannon.r.gerdel
MySpace.com/shannongerdel

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive