[Dailydrool] COOPER NEWS

ANTHONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 10:13:48 PDT 2010

COOP has been with me now for 5 days now and is learning the rules of the house at the usual basset speed, slowly. He barks now and then but not bad. The only real issue is that he gets real excited at treat time and snaps at the treat. Heis learning that if he does that he does not get his treat ubtil he minds his manners. Hes getting better but still a ways to go.

The real problem here is trying to get BUBBA and PENNY are being a little snobbish. If they come into the room and COOPER is there they turn around a go elsewhere. If thry are in the room and he comes in, they leave. I am hoping that its just going to take some time for them to fully accept him into he pack. There have been no fights just he ingoring of COOP.

COOPER is a new recruit for the PACIFIC BASSET FLEET. He is always ahead of everyone when on the lead so he enlisted as a Ranger because RANGERS LEAD THE WAY. I will be ordering his uniform shortly.

BUBBA (I am the big guy around here)

PENNY (I am the cutest and deserve all the attention)

COOPER ( Hey I haven't had it this good ever and I just can't get enough)

Anthony R. Kenczewicz (anybody know wher I can get a third arm grafted on)